Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy Busy Day

Welcome to my blog!! I am internet marketing and networking newbie, and maybe you are too. If you are, we'll make this journey together. If you are a pro and have some how found your way to this blog, please feel free to give advice and tips.

Before I even get started in the heavy duty marketing work, I knew I was going to need help. Advice, tips, mentoring, and other things I am sure I will discover along the way.

I have been seeing ads and testimonies of this site People String, so I decided to check into it. And so far I am impressed with what I have seen. Besides all the perks listed on the main page of this blog, you also have access to others that are seasoned at internet marketing and networking and are eager to mentor you. Some of the training and tips can found in the Link List to your right.

It's been a busy busy day setting up some networking sites and finding software to help organizing them all. The best software I've found today is a web browser designed to do just that, organize all your social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, and many more. This browser is called Flock.

So that's all folks!

For now anyway. Stayed tuned for tomorrow to see what I have learned.

But before I go, allow me one...well actually two, shameless plugs.

The first is my blog of sites I use to make a little extra money, Dollars For Clicking.

And second is my blog that covers pretty much my whole life and what is going on it that is making insane, The Life of a Blockhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment