Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Leanring Learning Learning

I feel like the little engine that could. I just keep trudging up that hill. I think I can....etc.

Every corner I turn I am learning something new and discovering great tools of the trade. Most of which, so far, have been free.

PeopleString is full of so many people willing to help me learn. These three people, Nick Shultz, Vince Reed, and Micheal McGregor have all been exceptionally helpful.

Besides meeting some wonderful people I have discovered some websites and software that comes in really handy in the Internet Marketing and Networking Industry.

The first being Ping.fm.

This site is a must have, just like PeopleString, if you are serious about Internet Marketing and Networking. You can access and post to all of your Social Networking and Bookmarking sites at once. Saving you all that time logging in and retyping and so forth over and over.

The second is TrafficWave. TrafficWave is an AutoResponder resource. If you're new to autoresponders don't worry, TW has plenty of training resources. An autoresponder does just that, it automatically responds to emails. It can save you plenty of time and money on marketing campaigns. Never lose a sale again. TrafficWave will help close sales significantly.

As you can see I was a very busy bee yesterday.

Tomorrow is another day. What opportunities will it bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment