Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What I Learned and Worked on Yesterday

Yesterday was a busy busy day.

I learned two things yesterday, social networking and bookmarking.

Social networking and bookmarking is a very useful tool in getting your self seen and heard. What's the use of have a great product, service, or earning opportunity if no one knows that you do.

That's why I was so busy yesterday, getting out there in the cyber world and shouting from the proverbial mountain top.

Always remember, you get out what you put in. So be prepared to spend a nice bit of time doing this part. Especially at first setting up all your networking and bookmarking sites.

But don't worry, I got your back. The following are the social networks and bookmarking sites that I discovered yesterday and have started using. I'll update as I add more.

Social Networking Sites

Facebook

MySpace

BeBo

Friendster

Hi-5

Orkut

PerfSpot

Social Bookmarking

Delicious

Fark

Newsvine

Diigo

Digg

Propeller

Stumble Upon

Reddit

Blinklist

Shoutwire

No comments:

Post a Comment